Plan, organize, direct, and evaluate initiatives related to Appropriate Use Criteria.
- Comply with the strategic plan as adopted by The Spine Intervention Society's Board of Directors and ensure that the organization-wide goals of integrity and promotion of best evidence are considered in all activities.
- Oversee the development of AUC. This oversight includes ensuring, through observation/participation in teleconferences and meetings of the Rating Panel, that the Society's processes for developing AUC are followed.
- Select and prioritize topics for AUC development with the input from relevant stakeholders (e.g., members, consumers).
- Identify Society representatives to serve on Society AUC Task Forces.
- Collaborate with other organizations in the development of AUCs. Recommend members to the Board for participation in AUC work groups sponsored by other medical organizations.
- Assist in the design of AUC implementation tools and publication/promotion of information regarding completed sets of AUC.
Senior Director of Policy and Practice
Sandra Ray, MPH
Health Policy, Research, and Quality Improvement Coordinator
|D Scott Kreiner, MD– Chair
||Andrew Engel, MD
||Anil Sharma, MD
| Shihab Ahmed, MD, MPH
||D.J. Kennedy, MD
||Claire Tibiletti, MD
|Nikolai Bogduk, MD, PhD
||Wade King, MMed(Pain)
||David Vivian, MD
|Srinivas Chiravuri, MD
||Milton Landers, DO, PhD
||Yakov Vorobeychik, MD
|Michael DePalma, MD
||John MacVicar, MB, ChB