CMS Announces Submission Timeframes for 2015 Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) Data
Tuesday, January 19, 2016
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) has announced the following 2015 PQRS data submission timeframes. Eligible professionals who do not satisfactorily report quality measure data to meet the 2015 PQRS requirements will be subject to a negative PQRS payment adjustment on all Medicare Part B Physician Fee Schedule (PFS) services rendered in 2017.
- EHR Direct or Data Submission Vendor (QRDA I or III) - 1/1/16 - 2/29/16
- Qualified Clinical Data Registries (QCDRs) (QRDA III) - 1/1/16 - 2/29/16
- Group Practice Reporting Option (GPRO) Web Interface - 1/18/16 - 3/11/16
- Qualified Registries (Registry XML) - 1/1/16 - 3/31/16
- QCDRs (QCDR XML) - 1/1/16 - 3/31/16
Complete information about PQRS and how to submit data is available at http://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Quality-Initiatives-Patient-Assessment-Instruments/PQRS/index.html. For questions, please contact the QualityNet Help Desk at 1-866-288-8912 or via email at Qnetsupport@hcqis.org from 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. Central Time.