This course offers up to 13 CME hours.
3/16/2013 to 3/17/2013
March 16-17, 2013
Oquendo Center / Vdara at CityCenter
Las Vegas, Nevada
Online registration is closed.
« Go to Upcoming Event List
Requirements to attend
this course are as follows:
- Must be an ISIS member.
- Fellow and Resident members are required to attend an
ISIS Lumbar bio-skills lab prior to taking advanced courses.
- Must be board certified or eligible in the following
specialties: Anesthesiology, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation,
Radiology, Neurology, Orthopedic Surgery and Neurosurgery.
- Members who are not board certified or eligible in
these specialties must have completed or be currently enrolled in an ACGME
Pain Fellowship and begin at the Lumbar level.
During this 13-hour discography procedures
course the following techniques will be taught:
In addition, there will be lectures and
- Spinal Anatomy
- Radiological Imaging
- Indications and Techniques
- Complications and Management
- Postoperative Discography Analysis
- Case Presentations