|ISIS Education Committee actively works to:
- Instruct physicians in appropriate methodologies for precision diagnostic and therapeutic spine intervention procedures.
- Improve skills and increase knowledge base by attending our renowned ACCME accredited Bio-Skills labs and didactic courses.
- Develop practice guidelines using current scientific and best practice data.
- Provide a forum for the identification, clarification and resolution of controversies in spine intervention.
- Educate healthcare agencies, payers and other stakeholders in evidence-based interventional spine care.
- Promote safe, effective, scientific practices in the specialty.
|Charles Aprill, MD||Michael Furman, MD||Richard Rosenthal, MD|
|Aaron Calodney, MD||Timothy Houden, MD||David Sibell, MD|
|John Carrino, MD||Milton Landers, DO||Alison Stout, DO|
|Isaac Cohen, MD ||Timothy Maus, MD - Chair||Frank Willard, PhD|
|Clifford Everett, MD|| Amy Phelan, MD|
|Lewis Frazier Jr., MD||Joshua Rittenberg, MD - Vice Chair|